At Saint Jude School, we believe that
- We are children of God called to respect the dignity of one another in our words and actions.
- Our mission is realized by educating the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We are called to live, love, and serve in the image of Christ inspired by the charism of Catherine McAuley, the foundress of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Our faith formation is an ongoing collaboration between the school, family, and community.
- We are inspired by the Gospel to be conscientious stewards of all God's creation.
- Our students are nurtured and encouraged to discover and develop their unique God-given talents and abilities.
- We are challenged to serve as the road map and moral compass for one another in becoming responsible citizens of the world.