General Guidelines for Credit Programs
Transfer Credit Information – For Transferring Families
- $1,500 Transfer Credit available for students enrolling in grades 2-7.
- Credit will be applied over two years.
- $1,000 credit will be applied to the tuition bill for the first year.
- $500 credit will be applied to the tuition bill for the second year.
- $1,000 Transfer Credit available if the student is transferring into 8th
- Eligible students: students transferring from public schools, charter schools, home schools, private schools, and all other non-parish schools.
- Eligible Families: sign a letter of commitment (contract) to receive the credit
Referral Program – For Current St. Jude School Families
- $500 Referral Credit for each FAMILY who successfully refers a new family to St. Jude. The credit will be issued to the referring family after the new family enrolls in St. Jude School with children entering grades 2-7.
- This credit will be applied over two years.
- $250 will apply to the tuition bill for the first year and $250 to the second year
- If the referring school family has its last child in 8th grade, the full $500 will be applied to one year.
- If the transferring student is entering 8th Grade, the credit will be adjusted to $250 and will be applied to one year’s tuition.
- Referral credit only applies to families transferring in from public schools, charter schools, home schools, private schools, and all other non-parish schools.