We invite moms, dads, and guardians to get involved at St Jude School by volunteering for the many opportunities presented throughout the year.
By volunteering at SJS, you can:
Volunteer Opportunities & Hours
- Share your talents and expertise. Your child and SJS will directly benefit from your contributions.
- Be in the know. You will get a firsthand look at what is happening at the school and in the classrooms.
- Get connected. You will become better acquainted with SJS administrators, teachers and other parents.
- Be a role model. Volunteering and getting involved is a valuable lesson to pass on to your child.
- Have fun! Help plan events that the whole family can attend.
For the 2018/2019 school year, SJS families are required to fulfill a minimum of 20 hours of volunteer service. Families should track the hours they fulfill during the course of the school year.
Families with unfulfilled hours will be billed $10/unfulfilled hour at the end of the school year.
Please reference the forms and volunteer opportunities under 'Resources' to the left.
If you are looking for additional volunteer opportunities to fulfill your hours, please contact email@example.com. Your help is appreciated and all contributions matter.